Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Tuesday night


This is a picture of Emma's foster sister. They are really cute together. They look a lot a like! They enjoy being around each other.
We ordered in pizza with most of the group tonight. I met a lady that lives in the Presidential Suite upstairs. Her husband is a big-wig with Ford Motor Co. She has had us up several times. Her place is unbelievable. They have the whole top floor to themselves. She made a call and had her assistant order the pizza for us and then her driver to go pick it up. She is really nice and she told me that we can see American Idol tomorrow..one day late! I'm so excited!


I'm really wanting news about the track meet!! Please...let me know! Our e-mail is fitnails@sigecom.net. I can't stand it that I'm not there. It bothers me more than I had thought it would. Emma is really laid back so I think she will have to make track practice a few times with me! She only fusses when the bottle is empty. It takes her about 30 seconds to realize there will be no more for a while and then she is fine. She doesn't eat the table food that the others eat. I'm hoping by the end of our trip that she will begin to eat some different foods. The orphanage reported a lot of facts to families that definitely were not true. I'm sure she hasn't eaten food at all and the fact about loving a bath we found is completely false!


Hope everyone is doing great and that my track girls are relieved that their first compeition is under their belt! Keep working hard!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! Ellie looks like she's loving every minute--Mom & Dad, too!! Laura, I checked back sports for track results; all I saw was a North meet scheduled today,Tuesday. I'll watch for results. Dale, nice fire picture; more than we've had around here!!! Love to all, Tammy

Anonymous said...

Keith passed the website along!
So glad he did!!

So happy for all of you.
GREAT PICTURES!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! We are all so happy for you!! You guys make a beautiful family!! We'll be praying for you!!

Shear Talent Girls

Anonymous said...

Ellie,

Sorry you were sick, but I'm glad you are better now. We saw the pictures of your little sister, Emma, she is very cute. I miss you so much and can't wait to play with you and Emma.
xoxo
Ellen

Carol Ann said...

The picture is adorable, how sweet it is.

Ellie seems to be the perfect Jei Jei, and Emma is the perfect Mei Mei!

What time do you all get home on the 12th? 7:30pm?

Keep the smiles coming!

Carol, Lucy Rae and Lei Lei

Anonymous said...

YOUR PICTURES JUST KEEP GETTING CUTER EVERY DAY! WHAT A NICE LOOKING FAMILY THE FOUR OF YOU MAKE! ELLIE LOOKS LIKE SHE HAS BECOME "#1 BIG SIS" PRETTY QUICK! TELL HER IT ONLY GETS BETTER...I'M A "BIG SIS" TOO...JAMIE AND I HAVE BEEN BEST BUDS OUR WHOLE LIFE...HAVING A SIBLING TO GROW UP WITH IS THE BEST!
TAKE CARE...MISS YA BUNCHES!
SARAH,(SCOTT & SADIE)

stefanieneric said...

Dale and Laura,

We've been out of town so we're just catching up! We are soooo excited for you. It was a year ago today we held Hannah in our arms for the first time. You all are pretty much right on track with our trip. We definitely hope to see you at the airport. She's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

hello i finally figured out how to get on this lol. Glad everything thing is going well.
I love you all and keep safe

Tim Dawn and the family